Friday, April 20, 2012

Lemons to Lemonade

"It's pressure that turns a lemon into lemonade, and it's pressure that turns your mess into a message for His glory." 
Darlene Zschech in The Art of Mentoring


Have you even been given some lemons in life? 
We all have! 
Some more than others.
It's simply how life works. 
God uses situations to test us, stretch us, strengthen us, encourage us, and ultimately help us grow to be more like Him. 

Let's take the LEMON of a situation that your faced with today and turn it into LEMONADE for His glory!

Psalm 32:7
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.


Best Lemonade Ever Recipe 

Ingredients

Directions

  1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
  2. Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining 7 cups water.

No comments:

Post a Comment