Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Serene women do NOT become sidetracked


se·rene

  [suh-reen]  Show IPA
adjective
1.
calm, peaceful, or tranquil; unruffled
2.
clear; fair


Complete one task at a time; 
one hour at a time...
until the day is done!

I need to bring all my attention and conscience awareness to whatever I am doing AT that moment.
Whether that's brushing my own teeth, the laundry, the Bible, school, emails, putting the kids to bed...
I will THEN gain the peace that comes from fully living in the moment!

Yes, yes, yes!

Focus!

So many times I'm thinking about 20 different things and not giving my full attention to just one project...or person. I've always prided myself at multi-tasking. Pride always get in the way....fogs vision....Rather; focus!
Fully embrace the MOMENTS!

"Show me Your ways Oh Lord, guide me in truth." Psalm 24: 4-5

1 comment:

  1. I have the opposite problem...I struggle to focus on more than one thing - but maybe there's a balance somewhere in the middle. I'm new to your blog, but have truly enjoyed your writing. I'm passing the Liebster Blog Award on to you...I hope you don't mind. I used your family photo for the link since you don't have a button for your page. You can go to my blog for more info about the award. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete