Thursday, April 11, 2013

Living in COLOR

"You have to count on living every single day in a way you believe will make you feel good about your life so that if it were tomorrow, you'd be content."
 Jane Seymour


I am well aware that I don't live life in  COLOR every day. A lot of days are acted out in black and white. "It would cost too much" I often think when talking of a random drive to Seattle or cup of Starbucks.

What about taking a walk to the park on a beautiful sunny day? That often gets put off as well. Some days I do it. But it's not a lifestyle. It's the exception, not the rule!

Structure & schedule & frugality are great qualities, but I am also aware that my family will look back and remember the  COLOR  moments much more then the black and white ones.

Colorful - 
1) abounding in color
2) richly eventful or picturesque
3) presenting or suggesting vivid or striking scenes


Yes! That is what I desire!!!


Lord help me to live colorfully while remaining grounded in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment